Music Player

dinsdag 15 april 2014

Winx Club:Il Mistero Degli Abissi! Screenshots!

Fairies, here is the event we've all been waiting for: Wednesday, April 16, at 17.00  on their official channel  youtube.com / WinxClubIT  the Winx will show you a preview of the first images of the new movie Winx Club: The Mystery of the Deep , outgoing September in theaters! 
These are the screenshots included:



First of all I'm really disappointed with the animation, I can't they've settled for this cheap and robotic animation! What happened to the real CGI animation that was used previously in both The Secret of the Lost Kingdom and Magical Adventure?!
I cannot believe this! I can't stand to even look at the images, especially their hair! OMG, It looks like cardboard! That's what their hair looks like! The animation is so bad that it looks like a game-play in a video-game! I'm very very disappointed in Rainbow! I'm not trying to be intentionally critical, I'm only critical because I love the show and I want what's best for it!
What do you guys think of the animation and what the girls look like?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten