Music Player

vrijdag 21 maart 2014

No worries... it’s just your imagination!

My friends, do you know that sometimes fears are just the result of our imagination? Come with me, I’ll tell you some tricks to overcome them together!





Fear of darkness: your dark bedroom makes you have nightmares? Then, turn on a small light of your favourite colour and, the day after, tell your friends about the nightmare you had: fight it together, with the magic powers of your imagination!






Fear of rainstorm: a lightning, then a thunder and … boom, what a big noise! That’s what I do: I watch the rainstorm from the window as I listen to my favourite song! Try that too!






Fear of monsters: Sometimes imagination can play bad tricks and makes you imagine horrible monsters... But don’t take it too seriously, ‘because monsters don’t exist! Draw them all and make up some funny stories about them!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten