Music Player

maandag 29 september 2014

I am a... Star!

Hello Stella, what is it like to be a Winx?
I love the idea of being a “Star”! With the Winx I live many adventures, sometimes even very dangerous ones... but we can also have lots of fun!












We can guess the answer, but admit it: when you have to go out, do you take a long time to get ready?
Oh yes! I can change clothes even 4 times in a row... I can never make up my mind!



















Would you change anything about you?
Nothing, I’m perfect just the way I am! And don’t say I’m full of myself!


What makes you angry?
When Tecna wears her violet miniskirt with that horrible brown top Timmy gave her!

What should never be missing from you bag?
Lip-balm! I have so many... in all different flavours!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten