Music Player

donderdag 23 oktober 2014

New fairy friends wanted!

Meeting new friends gives you a lot of energy and it’s easier than what it seems! You just need to use the right words to connect!


TO THE BEST PUPIL IN THE CLASSROOM, ask her about school and make her feel special! The right sentence could be: “I didn’t understand this exercise...could you explain it to me?”
THE FASHIONABLE FRIEND surely loves giving tips about fashion! What about a sentence like: “I love your style... Would you go shopping with me?”






THE SHY FRIEND: you don’t need too many words with her... you just need to smile to break the ice!








THE MUSICIAN: when I met Musa I told her: “Wow, can you really play an instrument? I can’t wait to hear you!” You can try too!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten