Music Player

dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Bedroom Special (Part 2)

Welcome back, my dear fairies!
Follow me, I'll take you to the most secret area of my bedroom: the dream corner!













Poster bed!
The right bed for a princess like me! It's huge, soft and it makes me feel cuddled when I'm sleeping.





Golden mobiles!
They swing light and shining, giving a magic touch to the room. Do you like them? You can make them too: just cut out your favourite images and tie them up to the light fixture with some transparent threads.





A maxi photo!
Here I look fashion and gorgeous, as usual. Seeing everyday how pretty I am makes me feel wonderful! Why don't you also put your best picture next to your bed?





A fairy corner!
You can create it using soft cushions and a suffused light. In my corner, I chill out and look at the stars through the window, thinking about my boyfriend, Brandon. I'm a romantic person, you know?!?!



I love my bedroom, I'd spend hours in there with the Winx. Isn't it magical? And soon you'll also see my favourite spot: the super magical wardrobe room! But now tell me what is your favourite thing in this part of the room… I'm super CURIOUS!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten