Music Player

vrijdag 7 februari 2014

Brothers and sisters...What great fun!

Be honest, fairies, the “little brother or sister” subject makes you dizzy? Sometimes you don’t have a single moment of peace to do what you like!
But you know what? I think it takes a little to turn those little pests into your best friend...or almost best friends!


1.    First of all, create with your brothers or sisters a happiness spot: it will be your little secret!
2.    Let your imagination free! With colour pencils and crayons, write or draw your own story about your favourite heroes! Who knows what new powers you’ll imagine to have and what wicked enemies you’ll face together!



3.    Exchange some fashion tips: give your look that magic touch for a party or for an important school test! Decide together what makes you original... and unique!


4.    And don’t forget the most important advice: pay each other compliments every now and again!
Now I want to reveal you a little secret: before I met Daphne I didn’t know I had a sister...but Stella was like a sister to me! After all, that’s what best friends are: siblings you can count on!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten