Music Player

dinsdag 4 februari 2014

The secret diary’s magic!

My friends, the secret diary is a real special “friend” for all the fairies as sensitive as I am!




After a very exciting day with my Winx friends, I like to write down all the nice things that happened and make my diary more and more magical!





You can do it too, just follow my advice:


1. Start your story with a beautiful Winx emoticon: A smiling Winx for a super nice day, and a funny one for the hardest days!






2. Add your own magical touch: I like to keep my favourite flower petals between the pages; Musa, instead, always draws many musical notes! And you, fairies, which magical touch would you choose?

3. Use super coloured and nice pencils and crayons: I like the pink ones!








4. Don’t forget: Go to your magical happiness spot to write your diary, so the stories you’ll write will be super secret!







Top secret:
For the most secret “secrets”, make up your own top secret code! For example: You can replace some letters with some symbols or with some drawings that only you know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten