Music Player

dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Bedroom special

Hello, sweet fairies!
Today I want to reveal you the secrets to have a romantic bedroom just like mine!











Flower-shaped armchair!
It seems like you are sitting inside a trumpet flower: a fantastic feeling I used to experience all the time when I was a kid in Lynphea.





Bud light fixtures!
You can have them in white, pink or blue rise paper. They look like luminous buds ready to bloom. The magic effect is guaranteed!






Scented plants!
Grow a small plant just like I do! They are living creatures! We take care of them and they repay us with their beauty!





Flower decorations!
In order to make your room more romantic, all you need is a floral duvet, a cushion with a plant picture on or a floral maxi bag. This is my favourite one!





Do you like my bedroom style? It's romantic and relaxing. It reflects my personality. What is your bedroom style? Colourful and cheerful? Or romantic and fairy-tale?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten