Music Player

dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Bedroom special (Part 3)

Are you ready, fairy friends?
Here is what it takes to create a perfect wardrobe room, just like mine!












Glam shoes and bags!              
Rule number 1 in fashion:shoes, bags and all the other accessories give you a unique look. All you need is an original shaped hair-clip, a colourful bag or some glitter shoes! Always show them off!





Magical sketches!                    
If you also love fashion, follow my advice. I usually stick my clothes sketches or my favourite look photos in my wardrobe with some adhesive tape. Sometimes a bit of inspiration can help!





A soft "assistant"!                              
Do you also have a soft toy to cuddle? Here's mine! It's sweet and soft: I love it! Distinguishing marks? A  heart on its left paw!






Huge mirror!                            
You must have one! You can use it to organize fashion shows with your friends (like us Winx do). It's very important to look at yourselves and check your look before going out!





Don't you think my wardrobe room is beautiful and magical? And it's also tidy: I really care about clothes! What about your bedroom? Is it perfectly tidy or a bit messy?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten